AFTRS have partnered with Headspace to offer all students free access.
Here is the invitation link to Join for Free.
If you run into any issues signing up, please let the Student Centre know
From waking up to exercising, eating to sleeping, Headspace has 1,000+ hours of exercises to help you live your whole day mindfully — not just when you’re sitting to meditate
Meditation and mindfulness have been shown to help people stress less, focus more, and sleep soundly, and Headspace is your personal guide. With hundreds of guided exercises for meditation, sleep, focus, and movement, we’ll help you start and end your days feeling like your best self.
Here’s what you’ll find:
• Guided meditations for stress, focus, productivity, and more
• Sleepcasts and bedtime audio for restful nights
• The Wake Up: bite-sized videos for daily inspiration
• Focus: music and meditations designed to get you in the zone
• Move Mode: quick workouts and guided cardio for body and mind
Need some extra guidance?
Watch this Launch webinar to learn all about the Headspace approach to meditation and mindfulness, and tips for using the app.
Use password: helloheadspace
You can also download the Headspace App on your phone for 24/7 support.