Welcome to the AFTRS Student Hub
The Student HUB contains essential information you need to support your time at AFTRS. This includes information about the Student Centre, Student Support, Teaching & Learning, what to do in an emergency as well as information about the building and access to facilities and gear.
If you have any questions about any of the information you see, or want to see, on the Student Hub, please email email@example.com, give us a call us on 02 9805 6444 or come and see us in the Student Centre on the ground floor.
For students, the School is closed on Friday 24th December 2021 to 03 January 2022 inclusive.
Student Engagement Managers will be unavailable from 20th December 2021 and back online from Monday 10th January 2022.
Phone and online chat services that you can reach out to if you’re struggling over the holidays:
Don't forget about Headspace over the upcoming break. There is 1,000+ hours of exercises to help you live your whole day mindfully. Here’s what you’ll find:
• Guided meditations for stress, focus, productivity, and more
• Sleepcasts and bedtime audio for restful nights
• The Wake Up: bite-sized videos for daily inspiration
• Focus: music and meditations designed to get you in the zone
• Move Mode: quick workouts and guided cardio for body and mind
Here is the invitation link to Join for Free.